What We Do
Reserve Fund Studies
For residential and commercial Condo Corporations in Alberta. These reports include detailed information on your common property which provides you with a long term planning tool.
For residential and commercial Strata Corporations within BC. These reports include detailed information on your common property which provides you with a long term planning tool.
Covering Alberta & BC
Taycon Consulting serves Condo & Strata Corporations, as well as, community associations, golf courses, curling rinks among others within Alberta and eastern BC.
Reserve Fund Study/Depreciation Report Information
Our Reserve Fund Studies and Depreciation Reports focus on working with you to develop a long range plan to finance the future repair and replacement of common elements within your condominium or strata corporation.
Taycon Consulting Focuses On:
- Reserve Fund Studies for residential and commercial Condo Corporations in Alberta
- Depreciation Reports for residential and commercial Strata Corporations in British Columbia – Invermere, Radium, Golden, Kimberley, Cranbrook and Fernie.
- Reserve Fund studies or Depreciation Reports for any other type of property that may benefit from this long term budgeting tool. (ie. Community Associations, Golf Courses, Country Clubs, Churches, etc.)
We are trained and experienced to provide you with the tools you need to simplify your reserve planning process. This includes:
- Providing clear direction on the regulatory requirements
- Listening carefully to what your needs are
- Looking at the life cycle of your property
- Benchmarking where you currently are
- Describing where you need to go and how to get there.